LIST OF REFERENCE:
1 TEACHING AND LEARNING
Field work focused on matters related to the operation of a subject, comprising:
- Provide semester schedule distributed to students;
- Checking the answer;
- Provide guidance and rehabilitation services;
- Lectures between 2 credits (30 hours) until the 8th of credit (120 hours) per semester;
- To evaluate the effectiveness of teaching;
- Provide lecture aids; and
- Plans and materials for the evaluation of the subjects handled with complete answers and marks scheme in accordance with the curriculum and approved by the panel.
2 THESIS SUPERVISION, PROJECT AND PRACTICAL TRAINING
Field work focused on the supervision of the thesis, project and practical training. Things to see are:
- i. THESIS SUPERVISION AND PROJECTS
- Supervisory work;
- Planning and supervision of the table (eg, a log book);
- Inspect projects and thesis work; and
- Reporting and verification of the project and thesis.
- ii. SUPERVISION OF PRACTICAL TRAINING
- Attend meetings and briefings to all faculty supervisor.
- Attended a briefing with the practical training of students;
- Setting complete tour schedule according to the Faculty Practice Plan Training Committee;
- Made several visits to the organization / industry to make adjustments to the terms of reference, provide guidance, supervision and evaluation;
- Take appropriate action to ensure that the students undergo practical training in accordance with the objectives set;
- Examining student log book at every time of the visit;
- Its relationship to the organization / industry;
- Help students solve problems; and
i. Prepare reports and supervision of all relevant assessment and recommendations to improve the practical training program will come.
FUTURE FOCUS: For academic staff, the focus should be on teaching, learning and supervision of theses, projects and practical training of students or matter-related perakara.
- 3. RESEARCH
Research projects in the field of knowledge or expertise respectively.
Doing consulting work for clients agreed to by the University relating to knowledge and their expertise.
5 PUBLICATIONS / WRITING
Publish / write the reading materials that include:
i. Monographs, articles, modules, seminars and workshop papers;
- Report; and
Materials issued / written are in the areas of expertise.
- Administrative duties include planning, management, control, supervision and evaluation of field work in a specified time period.
- UTM Academic administrators at the University / Faculty are:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor;
ii. Dean / Director;
iii. Deputy Dean / Deputy Director;
iv. Head of Department / Head of course;
- Panel General or equivalent positions;
- Head of Laboratory;
- Committee of the faculty / university as;
- Secretary; or
- Members of the Committee.
Community service work outside or within the University according to the stages in the area of expertise:
i. AJK internationally;
ii. AJK national level;
iii. Committee at the State / District; and
- The hostel served as the Principal Fellows etc..
8 STUDENT DEVELOPMENT
Carry out work related to the development of personality of students, student activities and so on.
FUTURE FOCUS: Emphasis should also be given time in the field of research, consulting, publishing / writing, management, community service and student development.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
9 GENERAL LABORATORY
Marangkumi laboratory chief task-related work with:
i. Purchase of tools;
- Development laboratories;
- Monitor laboratory staff discipline;
- Ensure the smooth running of the experiment and orderly and
- Encourage and lead the maintenance of laboratory equipment.
10. LABORATORY COORDINATOR
Laboratory coordinator duties are:
- Laboratory testing schedule by group;
- Coordinate laboratory tests;
- Ensure laboratory marks collected and processed; and
- Ensure that each laboratory according to the regulations.
11 COORDINATOR SUBJECTS
Subject coordinator job is to hold discussions from time to time with all the lecturers for the subjects who supervises. This is to ensure that there is coordination in terms of teaching and assessment for these subjects.
12 ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Each lecturer is required to spend their time in order to meet with students both in terms of advice or to help solve the problem of students on courses taught by lecturers.
13 LABORATORY SUPERVISOR
- Sure and give briefings to students at the beginning of each lab session.
- Supervise and menunjukajar students conduct experiments properly.
- Assess student laboratory work.
- Submit scores lab to lab chief.
14 Perform other duties as directed Administration Faculty from time to time.